A "student" and teacher in Warsaw occasionally. I guess the only thing I miss is the night sky.
Here are my musings and experiences in and about Poland (specifically Warsaw.) Don't take anything too seriously or personally.
Waiting for brighter days
-
Blogging might also be about saving my state of mind for posterity and for
myself. This applies also one’s mental and physical health. Besides,
writing ...
Szczecin from the water
-
Taking a river cruise around sunset gives new perspectives on a maritime or
riverine city, often yielding magnificent prospects not to be experienced
on fo...
Looking back at some of my favorite posts!
-
I have start with some sad news…Unfortunately Polish blog is being
discontinued and this is going to be my last time writing for you. It was a
pleasure...
Ukraine: When two Blocks collide
-
I've always found the flow of history fascinating (abstracted from the
names and dates I can't remember). Whether one believes in the cyclicality
of histor...
No comments:
Post a Comment